Through the use of state, federal, and local funds we are able to provide financial assistance to pay for child to support families in their quest for self-sufficiency.
Our goals are to:
- Enable low income parents to work or to receive training for work.
- Help prevent abuse and neglect of children.
- Support the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of children.
State and federal funding allocated by the Texas Workforce Commission to Workforce Solutions Southeast Texas allows you to select a child care provider who will meet your needs and provide the best care available for your children. To find out if you are eligible for CCCS services, Click here
CCCS can offer you a variety of options for child care. Care may be provided by a program that is licensed or registered through the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) Child Care Licensing division, or by a relative of the child. For more information regarding different child care options, Click here.
CCCS is a parent's choice program and we do not recommend or endorse any child care programs. Parents are encouraged to visit at least three providers and research each program before making a decision. To search for a child care provider or find out more information regarding a specific child care facility, visit the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services at DFPS - Search Texas Child Care.
- For information on different child care options, click here.
- For a Consumer Guide to Choosing Child Care, click here.
- For parenting tips, tools, and advice, click here.
- For contact information, click here.